22-24 November 2022|Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, Manila, Philippines
CrewConnect Global Conference
At the Heart of Global Crewing. At the Heart of the Debate.
Content themes for this year
- State of the industry and checking in with the Philippines
- Living with COVID: what does it mean for business and operations
- The Perfect Storm: accounting for volatility and the unexpected
The implications of the Russia- Ukraine conflict for seafarer nationals and the industry
- Humanitarian: displacement, aid, freedom of movement
- Pragmatic: employment, payment of wages and shore-based support
- Industry-wide: a look at the vulnerabilities and interconnection of crew supply
The environmental agenda
- Decarbonisation: objectives, timelines, implications for our business and our people
- ESG in the Maritime Industry: from design to implementation – what should we consider
- The sustainability of Maritime HR: MLC amendments and beyond
- The blended paradigm: matching formats to outcomes
- Safety standards, assessment and digital literacy
- Future-proofing: assessing the skill gap and what’s next for maritime training
- Minimising Labour Distribution in the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Innovation vs going back: how to codify innovation into ongoing operations and avoid reverting “old ways”
- Caring for our seafarers from cadet to Master
The Cruise Industry update
- State of play
- Back to basics: optimised recruitment and retention
- Safety training and service delivery
Featured Expert Speakers 2022
Hear from our Chairman
In this short video, John Adams, Managing Director / Chairman / Vice-Chair at V.Ships UK Limited / Bahamas Shipowners’ Association / International Chamber of Shipping shares some thoughts on the COVID-19 crisis and the evolving challenges on humanitarian and business level.
We want to grow our community
The CrewConnect Global community is 500+ strong to date. But, on the advice of our members and supporters, we want to provide more opportunities to diversify and provide a stronger platform for meaningful conversation and opportunities.
Here's how you can benefit.
Limited VIP passes for shipowners and managers
In 2021, ship-owners and ship management companies who are new to the CrewConnect community, attend this event for free as VIP guests.
Maritime organisations: member passes
We work with maritime organisations to offer valuable opportunities to their members including complimentary digital access passes or discounted rates for in-person attendance.
Complimentary passes for active seafarers
We are offering free digital access passes and limited in-person access passes to active seafarers to help us get that reality check we need and steer us in the right direction. Please email Alicia Condon to secure your digital pass.
Get the latest event updates
Group Product Director
International SOS Phils Inc
“Thanks to Crew Connect for organizing such a great event. It was a great opportunity to meet, learn and engage with industry stakeholders and experts.”