The 2022 Exhibitors were
Maritime companies approach MTR because cost-effectively finding the right crew, and then training them to all company, safety & regulation standards whilst keeping them is a constant challenge.
We provide a modular crew development platform to assess, train & retain competent & content staff.
Consequently, as vessel management, you can tailor a solution that meets your needs now but also plan for future company, industry & staff expectations.
Established in 2011 to help shipping companies address industry standards such as TMSA, DryBMS and Sire2.0 our holistic solution suite serves all aspects that impact seafarers’ ability to perform as competent team members, develop their careers and cope with the mental pressures of working and living in a confined environment 24/7.
Also, we have a Crew Connect event offer of a free company-specific orientation module + ERP integration for all event enquiries made.
Please visit our exhibition booth #6 for details of that offer and to discuss your crew assessment, training & development plans.
Our platform modules include:
• GDPR Module Job Application Module, Selection Evaluation Module, Competency Assessments, Maritime English.
• Company Induction Training, SMS Orientation.
• Pre-Joining Computer-Based Training Modules.
• 3D Accident Animation Videos, VR-Based Training Modules
• Fleet Training Planning and Management Modules.
• Coaching/Mentoring Modules.