Sign Up for Our Professional Delivering Brand-Driven Growth Training
Apply the Brand-Driven Growth Blueprint so you can structure and scale brand growth
The S&P 500 shows how intangible assets, such as brand, play an increasingly important part in driving company growth and value. Informed executives – who understand marketing effectiveness – know how to leverage their brands as a platform to drive growth. This point has not been lost on senior marketers, who ranked brand strategy as their number one priority during 2020. But knowing how to start and structure brand-driven growth initiatives is a challenge many marketers face.
Most marketing executives will go for quantity over quality in a bid to drive growth. This results in disjointed product portfolios and experiences that feel “off brand”. If not properly understood, brand-driven growth can actually do more damage than good.
Delivering Brand-Driven Growth solves that problem by breaking down the process of understanding and articulating a brand-driven growth plan into a series of eight applied online sessions. After completing the course you’ll know how to use the Brand-Driven Growth Blueprint to create a practical plan that will help you to get brand-driven growth right.
Benefits Of Attending
- Apply a suite of practical branding tools and templates to your organisation
- Learn from best practice case studies
- Nurture a consistent brand, product, experiences and strategy mindset
- Connect brand-driven thinking with your organisation’s overarching strategy
- Lead brand-driven growth with greater confidence and conviction Measure brand growth effectively
- Apply the Brand-Driven Growth Blueprint so you can structure and scale brand growth
- Receive practical advice – based on Dr. Coleman’s 25+ years global experience – on how you can drive growth through brands through the online forum and at the mid-course workshop
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
You should attend this training if you are responsible for brand, marketing, brand experience, customer experience, strategy, sales, business development, corporate communications and hold one of the following positions:
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Marketing Director
- Head of Department
- Senior Management
- Senior Executive
- Executive Vice President
- Vice President
Program level: Intermediate
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by Darren
21 years of brand marketing expertise spanning EU, ME, SE Asia & Japan. He helps brands remain relevant via their brand experiences.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement