The ever-increasing focus on the human element in the maritime sector has raised awareness of the need to improve management and leadership skills for both sea and shore-based staff. The
Diploma in Maritime Management and Leadership is a professional development course that aids existing and aspiring managers to develop requisite management skills by exploring, learning and then applying best practices. This will ensure they, and their teams, develop and respond positively.
The course benefits anyone seeking a thorough grounding in methodologies, concepts, tools, techniques, strategies and practical skills that contribute to effective leadership and management which whilst creating an understanding of how effective management can lead to better personal and team performance.
- Seagoing ship’s officers and masters,
- Role specialists including crew management executives, surveyors, marine superintendents, supervisors in port operations and support staff,
- Shore-based heads and managers
- Employees in administration, technical, operations and commercial roles
- Trainee managers and supervisors in first-level management roles seeking career enhancement
Log into your existing or create an Informa Connect account to download the latest course prospectus.
Once logged in, you will have unrestricted access to all Lloyd's Maritime Academy content (across the entire course portfolio).