The 12-month distance learning Diploma in Maritime Safety Policies & Regulations course will give marine professionals the understanding of safety laws with respect to shipping, the role professionals play in interpreting these laws and regulations and the day to day operations of maritime safety. The programme covers safety aspects such as piracy and human-related aspects, issues in ship design and construction.
- Safety and risk managers from shipping companies
- Legal and regulatory professionals from law firms and shipping companies
- Superintendents, ship managers, crew managers
- Port operatives, harbour masters, terminal managers
- Designated persons
- Allied professionals from insurance, law
- Professionals responsible for safety in their own company or consultancies advising
Log into your existing or create an Informa Connect account to download the latest course prospectus. Once logged in, you will have unrestricted access to all Lloyd's Maritime Academy content (across the entire course portfolio).