The Diploma in Port Management is the leading professional development training programme on managing ports in today’s global economy. Since 1999 the Diploma has been recognised as a foremost qualification for port managers, as well as being used by many governments, port companies and terminal operators as part of their own internal training programmes.
The course is ideal for:
- Prospective senior managers and management trainees in the port industry
- Port and maritime authority personnel seeking career development
- New and future entrants to the industry such as seafarers and graduates
- Shipping line managers, shipping agents plus freight, cargo and logistics service providers
- Government staff, regulators and planners
- Equipment and service suppliers, industry advisors, investors, legal professionals and consultants
- Engineering and construction companies, infrastructure and investment managers
Download the brochure and find out more about this 12-month programme.