Whether you are planning a move from a ship to shore-based role, or need to refresh your existing knowledge and skills, the 12-month online Diploma in Ship Superintendency will provide the springboard for your successful career in ship superintendency.
Those already working in a Ship Superintendent’s position, or those looking to broaden their CV:
- Seafarers aspiring to move into a marine or technical ship superintendency role
- Early or mid-career superintendents wishing to develop and formalise their knowledge
- General managers, operations managers and technical assistants of shipping companies
- Marine and insurance surveyors, legal and financial representatives working in the maritime industry
- Flag, Coastal and Port State Officers plus industry consultants who interrelate with superintendents
- Shipping company personnel requiring an understanding of the work of the superintendent
- Allied professionals with a desire to develop a role in technical or marine superintendency
Log into your existing or create an Informa Connect account to download the latest course prospectus. Once logged in, you will have unrestricted access to all Lloyd's Maritime Academy content (across the entire course portfolio).