Delivered as a Hybrid Event March 28-31, 2022
In-Person March 28-29 • Virtual March 31,
Stay on the Pulse of Federal and State Reporting Requirements, Policy Initiatives & Strategic Best Practices for Compliance
Discuss how current and future drug pricing transparency regulations will impact commercialization, reimbursement, pricing and compliance practices. Assess how companies are planning internally for these changes, hear updates impacting drug pricing transparency and gain a preview of what’s to come in 2023
Educational Training to Ensure Compliance and Transparency Across the Life Sciences
Stay on the Pulse of Federal and State Reporting Requirements
- Examine Federal Initiatives for Pricing Transparency
- Discover Insights into New State Transparency Laws
- Strengthen Understanding of New Legislation from the Perspectives of BIO and PhRMA
Navigate Complexities of Key Policy Initiatives
- Discover Trends in Enforcement Action
- Evaluate the Role of New Product Launches on Drug Pricing Transparency Implications
- Engage in Conversation on the State of the Industry and the Drug Pricing Transparency Landscape
Identify and Gain Strategies for Best Practices for Compliance
- Evaluate Internal Planning Processes for Future Drug Pricing Transparency Regulations
- Discover Strategies to Ensure Operational Readiness
- Discuss Top Industry Challenges in the Ask the Experts Panel Discussion
- Analyze Benchmarking Results Collected from Conference Attendees
Who Should Attend
You will benefit from attending this event if you are in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or biotechnology industries with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
Legal / Counsel
This conference will also benefit consultants, technology vendors and companies providing services to the above audience.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at Drug Pricing Transparency
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact us here.
VP & Assistant General Counsel
Informa Connect’s Drug Pricing conference helps you keep up to the date on the latest developments in drug pricing.