September 23-25, 2024
Delivered as a Hybrid Event,
Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, Chicago, IL
Master Complex Regulatory Guidelines to Deliver Compliant Government Pricing and Reporting Programs
Providing unparalleled access to the government regulators creating the rules, the industry leaders interpreting them and the manufacturer experts implementing them.
A Thank You to All MDRP Summit 2023 Attendees
Informa Connect's MDRP Summit Team would like to take the opportunity to thank all of our speakers, sponsors and attendees for participating in this year's event. The MDRP Summit in 2023 was a huge success and it was such an amazing experience to see the Pricing & Contracting community gathering both In-Person and Virtually for interactive discussions and networking. Stay tuned for updates on what's in store for the 2024 event. We can't wait to welcome everyone back next year!
The MDRP 2023 Experience
Hundreds of professionals from the pricing and contracting community came together united under one roof for compelling discussions, industry benchmarking and extended networking. What happened? Click play to see event highlights and why you can't miss this pivotal event in 2024!
Delivering You All the Latest MDRP Content
In 2023, experts from across the industry came together to conquer the complex, ever-evolving regulatory guidelines and accelerate their careers by sourcing world-class content and everyone who matters in Medicaid.
Topics covered in 2023 included:
Analyze Federal and State Regulations
- Explore the recent CMS guidance and long-term effects of the IRA
- Review ongoing 340B litigation and Contract Pharmacy updates and how they will impact you
- Evaluate the latest State Price Transparency and Reporting updates and how to actualize them
Advance Your Pricing, Contracting, Reporting & Reimbursement Strategies
- Collaborate and meet one-on-one with States in the exclusive MDRP State Dispute Resolution Meetings
- Facilitate hearty collaboration between Government Pricing and Contracting Stakeholders
- Explore the Influence of Value Based Agreements and Multiple Best Price Scenarios on Medicaid
Safeguard Your Compliance Strategies on Government Program Mandates
- Streamline strategies for your 340B program reporting and reimbursements
- Master strategies for emerging and small to mid-sized pharma for new products and launches, acquisitions, divestitures, changes to platforms, and developing pricing committees
- Decipher policy updates and processes from OIG and CMS
Simply the best Medicaid conference!
Get the Latest Event Updates
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at the MDRP Summit
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.