September 18-20, 2023
Delivered as a Hybrid Event,
Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, Chicago, IL
Master Complex Regulatory Guidelines to Deliver Compliant Government Pricing and Reporting Programs
Providing unparalleled access to the government regulators creating the rules, the industry leaders interpreting them and the manufacturer experts implementing them.
Delivering You All the Latest MDRP Content
Join experts from across the industry to conquer the complex, ever-evolving regulatory guidelines and accelerate your career by sourcing world-class content and everyone who matters in Medicaid.
Analyze Federal and State Regulations
- Explore the recent CMS guidance and long-term effects of the IRA
- Review ongoing 340B litigation and Contract Pharmacy updates and how they will impact you
- Evaluate the latest State Price Transparency and Reporting updates and how to actualize them
Advance Your Pricing, Contracting, Reporting & Reimbursement Strategies
- Collaborate and meet one-on-one with States in the exclusive MDRP State Dispute Resolution Meetings
- Facilitate hearty collaboration between Government Pricing and Contracting Stakeholders
- Explore the Influence of Value Based Agreements and Multiple Best Price Scenarios on Medicaid
Safeguard Your Compliance Strategies on Government Program Mandates
- Streamline strategies for your 340B program reporting and reimbursements
- Master strategies for emerging and small to mid-sized pharma for new products and launches, acquisitions, divestitures, changes to platforms, and developing pricing committees
- Decipher policy updates and processes from OIG and CMS
Meet the MDRP Experts Driving the Critical Dialogue in 2023
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at the MDRP Summit
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact Derek Tagliarino: firstname.lastname@example.org | +1-212-600-3433