November 2, 15, & 16
Up to Three Virtual Courses Available!
Federal Contracting Primer and Introduction to Related Compliance Requirements
Learn and Operationalize Federal Contracts and Related Compliance Requirements Within Life Sciences
Interactive and impactful virtual training courses with a focus on federal contracting and an emphasis on VA Federal Supply Schedule and Defense Logistics Agency contract vehicles; pricing strategies; and compliance requirements.
About the Pricing & Contracting Fall Training Series
Join thought leaders from Orlaithe Consulting LLC for a three day training course series, Federal Contracting Primer and Introduction to Related Compliance Requirements. Register for one, two or all three!
PLUS! Trainings will be available for one month following the course to view at your leisure.
Course 1: Federal Contracting Primer (1.5hr)
- GSA and VA MAS contract vehicles
- Other VA and DOD contract vehicles
- Selling and marketing to the government best practices
Course 2: Submitting, Negotiating, and Managing a Federal Contract Vehicle (2hr)
- Preparing and submitting a proposal
- Submitting Commercial Sales Practices disclosures best practices (interactive)
- Pricing considerations
- Negotiations best practices (interactive)
Course 3: Federal Contract Compliance Requirements (2.5hr)
- Price Reductions Clause and Defective Pricing (interactive)
- FSS Quarterly and Annual Reporting Requirements (including IFF/Sales reporting; Small Business Subcontracting Plans; Affirmative Action and EEO-1 reporting; SAM registration; and CPARS rating)
- Developing a comprehensive compliance program (including compliance with domestic preference rules; mandatory disclosure rule; whistleblower protections; combatting trafficking in persons; and organizational conflicts of interest).
- Information security requirements
Benefits of our Training Courses
Informa training courses provide the fundamental teaching and discussion about highly relevant topics. With instruction in a virtual classroom-like environment, a training course will offer you interactive opportunities with the instructor and fellow attendees for maximum collaboration and individual attention so you can get your most pressing questions answered.
- Available On-Demand: Trainings are recorded and available for 30 days post-event to enhance your learning.
- Login Details One Week Prior: Attendees will receive login instructions one week before the course start date.
- Dedicated Q&A Time: Get all your questions answered with our dedicated Q&A times.
- Formatted to be Easy on Your Schedule and Your Experience-Level: Each course to make the detailed content easier to absorb for any experience level and easy to book with your busy schedule.
- Personalized Interaction: Training courses offer a more personalized interaction with the instructor to answer your specific questions and give feedback in a classroom-like setting, as well as with fellow attendees for maximum collaboration and networking.
- Detailed Course Agenda: A detailed course agenda and outline of topics to be covered are listed here and on the training course portal so you know exactly what you will learn and what materials and exercises will be covered.
This course is highly recommended for anyone in the life sciences industry, new to or working in the following departments or in these related positions: