Sign Up for Our Effective Communication for Sales Success Training
Create a successful sales communication strategy
At the center of sales success is the ability to gather and provide information in a way that makes prospects want to do business with you, the sales representative. Your value proposition, your pricing, even your product’s features — none of that matters unless you’re able to get your prospects to talk to you, but also listen to what you have to say. This course provides the essential tools to empower you to be effective at listening attentively and being listened to attentively.
In the sales world, the motivational sales shorthand is ABC, for “Always Be Closing”. What really works is “Always Be Communicating,” because sales operates inside communications only. From opening talks to closing deals, effective communication supports every step in the buyer’s journey and provides a critical link between sellers and internal teams such as marketing.
Benefits Of Attending
- The context for communication
- The components of communication (Listening, Speaking, Non-verbal, Written, and Visual)
- What sales success means
- The value of effective communication and cost of ineffective communication
- Best practices for in-person communications (verbal and non-verbal)
- Attentiveness in written communication maintaining professionalism in texting, email, and other written formats
- Define, create, and deliver key messages and plan them in advance
- Identify, manage, and effectively use a variety of media and tactics to deliver messages
- Determine key issues for each interaction
- Apply strategic thinking and interpret business needs as part of their communication strategy
- Identify critical resources and data to support communication for sales
- Have difficult conversations on sensitive issues
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone in the sales field, but also applies to all fields where effective communication is necessary to bring about desired outcomes. This course is perfect for entire departments looking to get a competitive edge to build business relationships and close deals.
Program level: Advanced
Learning Style: This course provides a dynamic and compelling setting. It includes reading content, engaging question prompts for discussion (via discussion forum), training videos of role play or conversation mocking.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by Pam
Pam coaches and trains teams in crisis response, including healthcare and disaster recovery. Led Hurricane Katrina response
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement