Effective Market Risk training course
Learn how to
- Critically manage and control risk
- Understand and justify current best practice in risk management
- Use Value-at-Risk: Why do regulators like it, where does it fail and what can be done about it?
- Assess alternatives to VaR, including ‘Expected Shortfall’ and ‘Stress Tests and Scenarios’
- Understand impact and requirements for risk management and capital
Case studies and practical sessions
- Banking Blow-Ups – What went wrong?
- Developing scenario and stress tests
- Looking at market risk disclosures by major banks
- What elements are vital for effective risk management? How can you tell if you have them?
Dates: Contact customer services
Course Leader: Dr Andrew Street, International Risk Specialist
Online course fee: £1799 + VAT if applicable
London course fee: £2199.00 + VAT @ 20% = £2638.80
Why choose IFF
TRACK RECORD – we have been delivering expert training to the banking, finance and energy sectors since 1991
INNOVATION – our courses are continually reviewed so you can be sure they are focusing on the most current issues
KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts so you can be confident you are learning from the very best
SMALL CLASS SIZES – to aid learning and increase your personal interaction with the trainer
VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately to gain a tangible return on your investment
ACCREDITATION – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC)
Is this the course for you?
Watch expert trainer Dr Andrew Street to find out more.
Very good course, exceptionally knowledgeable trainer