Enjoy exclusive insights and thought leaderships.
The last few months have proved to be challenging with the rocky geopolitical climate, rising inflation and climate change concerns. These have all had a significant impact on the wealth and investment industry. Therefore, it has been vital for wealth and asset managers to adapt to these challenges in order to best serve their clients.
In this eMagazine, we explore some of the challenges the wealth management industry are facing as well as give you exclusive access to the closed-door CEO boardroom discussions from IMpower Incorporating Fundforum 2022, in Monaco.
This eMagazine includes:
- An exclusive sneak peek into the closed door CEO discussions of IMpower Incorporating FundForum 2022 on how a post-war Ukraine will look, featuring:
- Yuri Bender, PhD Candidate School of Slavonic and East European Studies, UCL, Editor in Chief at Professional Wealth Management, Financial Times
- Andrey Kolodyuk, Chairman at Ukrainian Venture Capital & Private Equity Association
- Victoria Repa, Founder at BetterMe
- Giles Farley, Co-Head of Thematic Equity at ICU Ventures
- A look into the closed door CEO net-zero discussion that took place in Monaco, featuring:
- George Latham, Managing Partner, WHEB Asset Management
- Jamie Broderick, Board Member, Impact Investing Institute
- Mark Versey, CEO, Aviva Investors
- Omar Ali, EMEIA Financial Services Regional Managing Partner, EY
- Amin Rajan, CEO, thinktank CREATE-Research
- How to avoid ESG greenwashing and minimise reputational risk when creating or assessing ESG products featuring:
- AJ Harper, Head of Sustainable Finance, ETFs and Asset Managers, Euroclear
- Marina Corghenci, Global Head of Funds Relations, MFEX, by Euroclear
- Dr Greg B Davies, Head of Behavioural Science, Oxford Risk
- Daniel Klier, CEO, Arabesque
- Simon Hillenbrand, Head of UK intermediary, Janus Henderson Investors
- Tom Caddick, Head of Investments, London for NedGroup Investments
- Mark Lane, Senior Investment Manager, abrdn
- Karin Bouwmeester, Senior ESG Manager, ABN Amro Bank
- Verena Charvet, Founder and Head, Merlys
- And much more!
Log in or create an account to access all this and more in the IMpower Incorporating FundForum Q3 eMagazine: