DoubleTree By Hilton London – Tower of London,
London, United Kingdom
EMex London: The Emerging Manager Exchange
Connecting Allocators, Emerging Managers and Service Providers at the definitive forum for the next generation of top performing fund managers in London.
Our definition of 'Emerging Managers': Managers with less than £500 million AUM, or Minority & Women Owned Managers with less than £1 billion AUM.
DO YOU ALLOCATE TO EMERGING MANAGERS?
Meet top performing Emerging Managers
- Meet emerging managers from across all asset classes.
Attend the Emerging Manager Showcase
- We're selecting some of the most exciting managers out there. Each gets 4 minutes to present and 4 minutes of question time with our judges.
- Judges and audience score each manager, and at the end of the day we announce the top 3, according to each.
ARE YOU A TOP PERFORMING EMERGING MANAGER?
Get in front of Allocators
- Meet allocators and investment advisers from across the spectrum
- Highlight your expertise and investment philosophy
Get vital insights from investors and advisors
- Hear from investors as they share what they look for in emerging managers
- Join round-table discussions on how to efficiently grow your fund
2022 SPEAKERS INCLUDED:
What you will gain from EMex London
Meet active Emerging Manager investors
With allocators ranging from family offices to large pension funds and their advisors, participating in the forum is a great opportunity to understand what they're looking for and also connect with potential backers.
Learn from successful emerging Fund Managers
Get insights from successful managers as they give their perspective on key factors which gave them the edge when launching and growing their fund.
Get involved in substantive Allocator discussions
A series of conversations hosted by allocators and managers explore topics including:
- The perfect emerging manager pitch: An Allocator's perspective
- The launch project: Planning & budgeting; Expectations vs. Reality; Key hidden challenges & costs
Join key debates and industry discussions
- Each manager showcase is followed by audience and judge voting
- Panel discussions with an integrated audience Q&A and polling
- Roundtable discussions bring speakers and attendees together for informal topic-led discussions