FEI is the recognized and trusted brand for advancing innovation worldwide. Each year FEI celebrates the power of collective intelligence - creating an environment that empowers innovators to connect meaningfully through purposeful conversations based on content.
Why is it Relevant to YOU?
FEI EMEA is a platform for creating future practices by putting the experience to work. Only those that experience the event can truly understand the value that comes from the combined intelligence of the participating group. FEI EMEA connects you to relevant change and to relevant change-makers responsible for trends, innovation, design, R&D, and product development from all across the EMEA.
Highlights from the 2013 program include:
7 Content Areas:
- Customer Driven Innovation
- Innovation Execution
- Thriving in Emerging Markets
- Aligning Innovation Ecosystems
- Business Model Opportunities
- Design as an Early Influencer in the Innovation Process
- Future Trends
Keynotes delivering expertise through storytelling:
- George Buckley, Executive Chairman of the Board, Retired President & CEO, 3M
- Vince Voron, Head of Design, Coca-Cola North America
- Jean-Philippe Deschampes, Professor of Technology & Innovation Management, IMD Business School
- Mads Nipper Chief Marketing Officer, LEGO
- Jean-Michel Coss'ry Chief Marketing Officer, GE Healthcare
- Jason Foster Founder & Chief Re-User, Replenish
- And many more.
What do you need to do to win?
It's very easy! Just opt-in to receive event email updates and you will be automatically entered for a chance to win an All-Access Pass to attend FEI EMEA. The process only takes a few minutes.
But hurry, you must opt-in before 12 October, 2012.
The winner will be announced on 19 October 2012.
Opt in here.
We look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen!
The Front End of Innovation EMEA Team
Join the FEI EMEA community:
Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fei_innovation
Or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FrontEndofInnovation