18 September 2019
Crowne Plaza London - The City,
EU Securitisation Regulation
Implementing the New STS Regime
Join industry leaders in capital markets to discuss challenges and benefits of STS transactions. Tackle regulatory change, keep updated with policy developments, and assess the potential impacts of STS on the ABS market.
MEET YOUR 2019 EXPERT SPEAKER FACULTY
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
Hear from ESMA, the EBA, originators, investors, and issuers on first STS transactions in the market. Tackle regulatory challenges of the regime and keep pace with developments to technical standards.
IMPLEMENTATION EXPERIENCES ON THE ISSUER SIDE
- Hear from issuers and originators on experiences of first STS transactions in the market
- Discuss impact on volumes, pricing, and interaction with global markets
- What are the difficulties in getting verified?
ASSESS THE EFFECTS ON ASSET MANAGERS AND INVESTORS
- What are the impacts on global investment of securitised products?
- What are the incentives to invest in STS securitisations?
- Will the regime improve the capital markets industry?
NAVIGATE EMERGING REGULATORY CHALLENGES WITH EBA AND ESMA KEYNOTES
- Keep updated on the regulatory technical standards from European policymakers
- Assess the impact of libor on the ABS market
- Tackle due diligence and disclosure challenges
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE STS REGIME?
- Achieving effective capital calibration & relief
- Can STS be applied for synthetic transactions?
NETWORK WITH INDUSTRY LEADERS AND PEERS
- Hear from Allied Irish Bank, Citi Bank, Santander, STS Verification International GmbH, Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Blackrock, European Investment Bank and more...
FIRMS WHO JOINED US LAST YEAR....
- ECB, EBA, ESMA, FCA, PGGM, Hermes, Macquire Bank, Blackrock, Obvion, UniCredit, Investec, Clearstream, SocGen, Santander, AIB, Natixis, Janus Henderson and more...
LIMITED FREE PLACES available for investors:
If you are a qualified investor in a buy-side firm which invests in securitised products, there are a number of free delegate passes available. Investors from these firms are eligible if involved in investment or securitisation analysis and/or portfolio management.
Please contact George.Edwards@KNect365.com for further details.