Sign Up for Our Professional Certificate in Event Safety & Security Management Training
Create event safety documentation that gets approved by authorities
Do you ask yourself “Is my event safe? Am I doing everything I can to keep everyone on site safe? Does my event meet legal requirements?”. Many countries do not have event specific regulations which makes it hard to “guess” what clients and authorities even consider a “safe event”. This course takes away that guesswork and gives you proven, internationally accepted and easy-to follow guidelines for a safe and secure event.
By using real world examples, you’ll know how to instantly identify hazards that could lead to harm. Once the event is set up, security becomes important. Here, it’s all about your attendees. You’ll learn how safety experts calculate crowd capacity, estimate crowd sizes and monitor crowd behaviour.
Benefits Of Attending
- Create event safety documentation that gets approved by authorities
- Calculate safe crowd capacity according to venue size and exit situation
- Estimate crowd size and identify dangerous crowd behaviour
- Identify and eliminate fire, electrical, and structural hazards on your event site
- Know how to deal with authorities inspecting your event site
- Organise Event Safety and Security: Organise and set up a team of Event Managers that are competent to react to emergencies. Follow best practices in dealing with authorities to obtain event approvals. Calculate safe crowd capacity according to venue size and exit situation. Procure a competent security provider.
- Create Event Safety Documentation: Write an Event Safety Management Plan that includes organisational details, crowd management plans, and emergency procedures. Produce documentation that gets approved by authorities. Create an event specific risk assessment.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.
Bespoke training designed for your organisation only, combining traditional classroom setting, blended and online learning models
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
- Event Managers
- Health & Safety Advisors/Managers
- Event Management students and lecturers
- In-house company Event Planners
- Audience/Crowd Management personnel
Delegates can earn up to 12 PDUs
Program level: Advanced
Every event begins with the planning phase. Getting it wrong during this phase leads to insurmountable problems down the road. This is where the documentation plays an important role. Producing the necessary documentation gives Event Managers the chance to think through the event and keeps everyone on the same page. This becomes more and more important the larger events get. When staging events, local authorities need to be supplied with proper documents to inform them and gain their approval for the event operations.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by Bruno
Bruno is passionate about raising the level of competency in event safety and event management. He’s been training and consulting with event professionals for over 2 decades. With this experience, he has developed and delivered trainings for government entities, event management companies and industry associations.
Certified by PMI
Informa Middle East is an approved Registered Education Provider (REP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). As an REP Informa Middle East is approved by PMI to issue Professional Development Units (PDU) for our training courses. The REP programme has been designed to enhance the ongoing professional development of PMI's members, those credentialed through PMI and others in the project management profession.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement