Why the Finovate audience is unique
Meet people that matter to you.
At FinovateAsia you only meet people who matter.
We’ve built our events around and for:
- senior innovators leading the fintech revolution
- senior decision-makers from leading financial institutions
- senior investors from VC firms looking for their next opportunity.
Quality. Not just quantity.
Finovate audiences are unlike those at a lot of fintech events where the apparently high attendee numbers are padded by junior staff and others with limited influence on the direction of their business.
Those high numbers may look impressive, but it makes it much more challenging to find people you really want to speak with.
And if you do find someone interesting, you’ll have to compete with thousands of others for their time and attention.
Your time is precious. Don't waste it.
Don’t waste your time working out who the right people are for you to meet.
Come to FinovateAsia to talk with the senior-level decision-makers who can actually move the needle for you and your company.
FinovateAsia Digital already has attendees from:
Here's a snapshot of some attendees already registered for FinovateAsia Digital:
- ABN AMRO Bank | Head of APAC Change & Innovation
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank | Head of Innovation
- Aegon Asia | Director Digital Products
- Angivest Ventures | CEO
- ANZ | CAO, Head of Transformation and Business Execution, Transaction Banking
- AON | CEO, Hong Kong
- Aviva | Head Products & Proposition
- AXA Insurance | Head of Innovation
- Bank of America | Director, Equity Research
- Banque Saudi Fransi | Head of Strategy
- Barclays | CIO - Trade and Working Capital
- Blue Pine Capital | CEO
- BNP Paribas | Chief Digital Officer
- BNP Paribas | CEO
- Captii Ventures | Chief Executive Officer
- Cathay Financial Holdings | Assistant Vice President
- Central Bank of Malaysia | Director, Insurance Development
- Citi | Senior Vice President, Citi Fintech
- Commercial Bank of Dubai | Head of Retail, Digital and Marketing
- Credit Agricole | Regional Head of Transaction Banking Products Asia
- Credit Suisse | Head Digital Private Bank / Client Channel
- CreditEase Fintech Fund | Managing Partner
- DBS Bank | Managing Director, Head of Digital
- Deutsche Bank | Chief of Staff - Chief Transformation Office
- ERGO Insurance | Chief Executive Officer
- Fidelity | Global B2B Head of Technology
- Fuchsia Venture Capital | Senior VP of Fuchsia Venture Capital
- FWD HK Insurance | VP, Marketing and Communication
- HSBC | Chief Data Officer, Retail Banking & Wealth Management
- ING | Head of Challengers & Growth Markets Asia
- Innoven Capital Singapore | Director
- International Bank of Azerbaijan | Deputy CEO
- Invesco | Managing Director, Head of Asia Insurance Solutions
- JP Morgan Chase | CMO
- KPMG Ventures | Partner, Head of Digital Village & Innovation
- Money Concepts Asia | President
- Muang Thai Life Assurance | Head of Fuchsia Innovation and Venture Capital
- MUFG Securities Asia | Head of Technology and Operations
- National Australia Bank | Head of Operational Risk, Asia
- Nomura | Head of Strategy (Asia ex-Japan)
- Novo Banco | Innovation Manager
- OCB Bank | CFO
- Omnivore | Managing Partner
- Prudential | Head of Innovation
- Qatar Development Bank | Head of Project Management Office
- Siam Commercial Bank | Head of Strategy, Digital Lending
- Sony | Director, Innovation Growth Ventures, Sony Innovation Fund
- Standard Chartered Bank | COO
- Standard Life | CEO
- Sunlife Asia | Head of Digital Distribution
- UBS Group | Director
- Unicorn India Ventures | Managing Partner
- Union Bank of the Philippines | SVP - Fintech Group Head
- UOB | Regional Head of Strategy for Digital Group TMRW
- Wells Fargo | CAO
Who attends FinovateAsia?
For more than 10 years, Finovate has attracted the best and brightest both on stage and in the audience:
- Decision-makers from across the financial services spectrum including banks, brokerages, card issuers, payment providers, investment companies, insurance providers and everything in between
- Execs and founders of fintech and general technology companies
- VC, corporate, private equity and angel investors interested in funding fintech companies
- Influential research analysts, press and consultants from large financial services practices
- Leading government, regulator, and industry association representatives focused on the emerging fintech sector