Digital Transformation & Customer Experience
For financial institutions, start-ups, investors and solution providers who want to understand what digital transformation really means and how you can harness new approaches to future proof your business
Critical discussions around:
- Creating digital journeys for the digital human – from young to old; rich to poor; digital immigrants to digital natives
- What do financial institutions need to change in order to focus on customer experience rather than product distribution?
- What are the internal challenges to overcome – in terms of people; silos and technology?
- Where are the collaborative and competitive spaces in the finTech ecosystem?
- How are smart players harnessing new technologies to fortify their business model?
- Data is the lifeblood of the digital society – how can you maximise your data to transform customer experience?
- When will Asian consumers start to understand the value of personal data?