What will you learn?
The emerging Asian markets stream will take you beyond the usual focus on China and India to look at the opportunities in the rapidly developing markets of Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea and the Philippines.
The aim is to help you understand what is driving change in these emerging markets: who the new customers are, what they want and how you can serve them.
The message? There is a vast untapped customer base looking for access to financial services – you just need to create a strategy to reach them.
Critical discussions around the potential of emerging Asian markets include:
- The exponential rise of fintech in China – what next for the most progressive fintech market in the world?
- India is the second highest fintech adopter globally – how can you capture the opportunities?
- A deep dive into the potential of the new markets across South East Asia
- What is driving the growth of fintech in these new markets?
- Where the most exciting innovations are happening and why
- How can you serve the needs of this emerging customer base?
- The cultural; regulatory and legacy issues you need to consider before entering these new markets
Speakers will be announced soon!