Why the Finovate audience is unique
Meet people that matter to you.
At FinovateSpring you only meet people who matter.
We’ve built our events around and for:
- senior innovators leading the fintech revolution
- senior decision-makers from leading financial institutions
- senior investors from VC firms looking for their next opportunity.
Quality. Not just quantity.
Finovate audiences are unlike those at a lot of fintech events where the apparently high attendee numbers are padded by junior staff and others with limited influence on the direction of their business.
Those high numbers may look impressive, but it makes it much more challenging to find people you really want to speak with.
And if you do find someone interesting, you’ll have to compete with thousands of others for their time and attention.
Your time is precious. Don't waste it.
Don’t waste your time working out who the right people are for you to meet.
Come to FinovateSpring to talk with the senior-level decision-makers who can actually move the needle for you and your company.
ATTENDEES ALREADY REGISTERED FOR FINOVATESPRING 2022 INCLUDE:
All of top 10 US banks will be attending!
- Achieva Credit Union | Chief Technology Officer
- Amica Life | VP & Chief Life Actuary
- Armstrong Bank | SVP Digital Operations
- Austin Capital Trust Company | CEO
- Bank of America | SVP – Product Management, Retail and Small Business Banking
- Banc of California | VP, Payment
- Bank of Hawaii | SVP, Director Digital Banking
- Bank of the West, BNP Paribas | VP, Commercial Banking
- Bank OZK | SVP, Digital Banking
- Bedouin Financial | Managing Director
- BNP Paribas | Director
- BrightSphere Investment Group | CEO
- Capital One | Sr. Director, Software Engineering
- Charles Schwab Corporation | UX Director
- Citi Ventures | Managing Director
- Citizens Bank of Edmond | Chief Growth Officer
- CMFG Ventures | Director
- Commerce Ventures | Founder and General Partner
- Community Reinvestment Fund | SVP Operations
- Connecticut Innovations | Senior Managing Director, Investments
- Cross River Bank | Sr. Director of Business Development – Payments Acquiring
- Deutsche Bank | Finance Director
- EGBank | IT Consultant
- evolve Federal Credit Union | Board of Directors
- Extraco Banks | EVP, Director of Consumer Banking & Enterprise Innovation
- Finch | Customer Experience Manager
- FinMain | Managing Partner
- First Republic Bank | VP, Treasurer
- Fremont Bank | Chief Digital & Technology Officer, EVP
- Goldman Sachs | VP, Global Head of Operational Transfer Pricing
- GreenState Credit Union | Marketing Communications Director
- Hearst Ventures | Partner
- HSBC | VP, North America International Payments Product Management
- JP Morgan Chase | Head of Student and Workplace Segments, Consumer Bank
- Lume Capital | Managing Director
- MAX Credit Union | SVP Growth and Innovation
- MAX Credit Union | Chief Information Officer
- Mendon Venture Partners | Co-Founder, Managing Partner
- MidFirst Bank | Director of Digital Banking
- Mighty Capital | Partner
- MillenniumBCP | Director
- Morgan Stanley | Managing Director
- Mosaik Partners | Partner
- NUMA New York | Program Director
- One Nevada Credit Union | EVP/CFO
- Patelco Credit Union | Capital Planning Principal
- PNC Financial Services | Managing Director, SVP Head of Fintech
- PSCU | Sr. Innovation Strategist
- Reading Cooperative Bank | CEO
- Revere | Founder
- Riverland Bank | Chairman & CEO
- Rockfleet Financial Services | CEO
- SF Fire Credit Union | Chief Information Officer
- Stanford Federal Credit Union | Chief Product Officer
- Sutton Bank | Chief Payments Officer, SVP
- Techstars | Practice Lead, FinTech
- The Venture Center | Managing Director of Accelerator Programs
- Truist | Chief Retail & Small Business Banking Officer
- Uber | Director - Global Payment Partnerships
- U.S. Bancorp | SVP
- UW Credit Union | VP, eCommerce
- Valley Bank | Head of National Deposits
- Varo Bank | Head of Partnerships
- Vasant Capital | CEO & Founder
- Village Capital | Senior Investment Analyst
- Waller Helms Advisors | Director, Technology Investment Banking
- Wells Fargo | VP Small Business Lending, Innovation
Who attends Finovate?
For more than 10 years, Finovate has attracted the best and brightest both on stage and in the audience:
- Decision-makers from across the financial services spectrum including banks, brokerages, card issuers, payment providers, investment companies, insurance providers and everything in between
- Execs and founders of fintech and general technology companies
- VC, corporate, private equity and angel investors interested in funding fintech companies
- Influential research analysts, press and consultants from large financial services practices
- Leading government, regulator, and industry association representatives focused on the emerging fintech sector
Attendee seniority breakdown:
Attendee region breakdown:
Attendee job title breakdown:
Fintech’s X Factor…it seems like everyone who’s anyone wants to be seen at Finovate.