Sign up now for the Focus on ESG Training course
Investors are taking more interest in non-financial information as there is growing evidence showing a positive link between ESG and value creation. In some cases, investors are lowering the cost of capital for companies with better ESG scores by as much as 10%. Companies that are slow to address ESG issues are therefore at risk of losing the support of their key stakeholders as well as their license to operate. This increasing interest in ESG is pressurising corporate boards and management teams to take a more active approach to integrate ESG into corporate strategy and focus on creating value for all stakeholders rather than the traditional focus on shareholders alone.
What you'll learn
- Understand ESG and its key drivers from an investor and corporate perspective
- How ESG differs from SRI and Impact Investing
- Improve your knowledge of topical areas including climate risk, the rising importance of social issues, and biodiversity
- ESG ecosystem, data and rating agencies issues
- Understand how investors are integrating ESG into the investment management process across asset classes
How you'll learn
- A module is released each week for five weeks
- The learning is in bitesize chunks so it does not impact on your normal working day
- You'll learn via video content, quizzes and other materials
- You'll be able to interact with the trainer and other students on the discussion forum
- After the five weeks is over, you have two months to review the material
Why choose IFF?
- TRACK RECORD – we have over 30 years of experience in providing training to the banking, finance and energy sectors
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Run this course in-house
International Faculty of Finance's customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.
Engaging in continuous professional development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to up-skill or re-skill, regardless of occupation, age or educational level.This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.