July 27 - 29, 2021
Navigate New and Impending Access Challenges within the Value-Based Landscape with Optimal Product Positioning and Contracting Strategies
Life Science industry’s leading forum on critical conversations surrounding copay accumulators, benefit design, coupons and discounts, contracts and rebates and digital disruptions.
Assess Potential for Changes to Access, Discounting, and Reimbursement for the Future
BENEFIT FROM REAL-TIME POLICY BRIEFINGS AND INSIGHTS ON IMPACTFUL MANAGED MARKET TRENDS
- Examine new and potential actions from the Biden administration on drug pricing, healthcare coverage, benefit design, HDHPs and increasing OOP costs
- Discuss current proposed legislations on accumulator and maximizer programs, including the state level ban of programs and what the future could hold
DEFINE THE NEXT ERA OF HEALTHCARE
- Analyze the pipeline for curative and innovative therapies and what this means for the marketplace
- Gain insight on the current state of the digital and telehealth industry
- Explore frameworks and considerations for value based contracting and alternative payment models
NAVIGATE STAKEHOLDER RELATIONSHIPS TO ENSURE PRODUCT ACCESS
- Highlight different perspectives on addressing patient affordability for high cost medications and how to deliver on patient care
- Uncover areas for collaboration and understanding in the ever-evolving healthcare system to ensure transparency
- Highlight how to design a functional business model through copay innovation
Who Should Attend
Innovators and pioneers leading the way in overcoming patient affordability barriers:
Pricing & Contracting
with Your Colleagues from Across the Industry...
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at Formulary and Access 2021
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact:
Karen Hanover: KarenH@informaconnectls.com
Assistant Director, Payer Marketing
A cost-effective way to learn from thought leaders, peers and vendors in a topic area of interest. Especially useful at the beginning of the year to set performance goals and think of new approaches to explore during the year.