Sign up for Our Professional Leaders Training Programme
Access and use the untapped capabilities of your teams
Under pressure to deliver results in good times and bad, leaders face a variety of challenges:
- We can’t hire, but we need to grow
- We need everyone’s best, but people are burned out
- We’re okay today, but we’re not ready to compete tomorrow
- We have the best talent, but they’re not engaged
In these circumstances, leaders can’t afford to waste talent. They need people to innovate, to solve problems, to deliver results—and to be excited and engaged as they do so.
Benefits Of Attending
- Access and use the untapped capabilities of your teams
- Rekindle energy and enthusiasm as teams achieve stronger results
- Innovate by encouraging new and bold thinking
- Breakthrough to new levels of performance by amplifying people’s intelligence
- Leaders realize how they inadvertently shut down intelligence and capability despite their best intentions. They identify practical actions to reduce the impact of their Accidental Diminisher tendencies on others.
- Leaders ask questions that focus everyone on the right problems and opportunities. Progress accelerates and teams are quicker to find the best solutions.
- Leaders unlock people’s natural aptitudes at work, resulting in rekindled energy and enthusiasm as teams achieve stronger results.
- Leaders moderate their own contributions so others can speak up, debate, learn from mistakes and find more bold ways to innovate.
- Leaders offer team members the right-size stretches that help them grow and break through to new levels of results.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.
Bespoke training designed for your organisation only, combining traditional classroom setting, blended and online learning models
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
- Senior-level managers
- Senior executives
- Business owners/founders
- Senior functional leaders
- Division-level managers
Delegates must meet two criteria to be eligible for an Informa Connect and FranklinCovey Certificate of Completion for this course:
- Satisfactory attendance - delegates must attend all sessions of the course. Delegates who miss more than 1 hour of the course sessions will not be eligible to sit the course assessment Successful completion of the course assessment
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Delegates who do not meet these criteria will receive an lnforma Certificate of Attendance. If delegates have not attended all sessions, the Certificate will clearly state the number of hours attended. The certificate provided will be in soft copy
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by FC Trainer
The FranklinCovey Middle East consultant team is made up of passionate, dedicated professionals who are committed to improving organizational performance and unleashing individual potential.
They come from a broad range of industries and sectors, such as oil and gas, banking, education, media, insurance, retail, aviation and engineering, where they have held senior positions, successfully led teams, and delivered results.
Certified by FranklinCovey
FranklinCovey is the world leader in helping organizations achieve results that require lasting changes in human behavior, often the most difficult challenge any organization faces. When accomplished, it is also the most durable competitive advantage.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement