Sign Up for Our Certificate in Fraud Detection, Prevention & Investigation Training
Understand Fraud indicators and how to mitigate fraud risks
• Many organisations rely on internal controls to prevent and detect fraud. This is unwise. The fraudster invariably knows your controls well and how to bypass them.
• Furthermore, in today’s competitive environment internal controls have often been compromised by frequent changes of management , the removal of management layers and employee empowerment
• Complacency, poorly applied procedures and the fast pace of change are the fraudster’s main allies
• Add to this the ever-increasing reliance on technology, and it is no great surprise that fraud is escalating both in frequency and magnitude – in all industry sectors and all economies.
• During the current economic difficulties across the world, fraud poses an even greater threat.
Benefits Of Attending
- Evaluate the wide range of fraud risks
- Think like a fraudster – the only way to spot frauds
- Apply successful techniques to help prevent fraud
- Promote an effective fraud prevention process
- Enhance the fraud policy
- Develop a specific fraud risk register
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.
Bespoke training designed for your organisation only, combining traditional classroom setting, blended and online learning models
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
The courses are designed to educate internal audit and risk management professionals in both the public and private sector. All courses are pitched at an intermediary level and will all provide CPE credits to attendees.
This Live Online course will commence at 10:30 and conclude at 16:00 GST, (GMT+4), each day. The daily schedule will consist of three sessions of 90 minutes, with two breaks of 30-minute duration between the sessions.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by Mark
Mark is an experienced trainer in Compliance, AML and general financial crime topics, and had global experience having lived in the UK, India, Russia, and the Gulf region. He has also trained in many countries in the world and consistently receives the highest feedback for his courses.
Certified by NASBA
Informa Connect is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement