Cell and gene therapies were voted the most promising therapeutics in the pharma industry earlier this year. So what can we expect? This second edition of the Cell and Gene Therapy eBook Series explores the sector's potential growth over the coming years, from expectations within the pharma industry to transformation of development processes.
Combining industry data and expert insights, we examine the requirements for technological innovation in the sector, such as Bioprocessing 4.0. We also explore the uses of vectors in the gene therapy space and deep-dive into ways to tackle CMC challenges unique to gene-edited cell therapies.
The ebook includes:
- The Future of Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Behnam Ahmadian discusses the technological progress in the cell and gene therapy industry.
- Non-viral Delivery Methods in the Gene Therapy Industry: We examine the use of non-viral methods in gene therapy delivery according to industry data.
- True Bioprocessing 4.0 Will Depend on Real-Time Monitoring of Product Titer: IDEX Health & Science explains how Bioprocessing 4.0 will rely on smart technology integrate all process analytical technologies (PAT) and unit operations in the production process.
- Pharma Industry Believe Cell and Gene Therapies to Be Most Promising Therapeutics: We asked pharma professionals which sectors will achieve the most in the next 10 years.
- CMC Challenges and Considerations for Gene-Edited Cell Therapies: Catarina Carrao explores methods in production to optimize gene-edited cell therapies.