Day One - EST/EDT (Eastern Daylight, GMT-4)
Day One - EST/EDT (Eastern Daylight, GMT-4)
- Allie Spica - Senior Conference Producer, Informa Connect
Gain insight on the shifting landscape, focused on insurance coverage and the regulatory environment
Address marketplace policy disruptions and potential policy solutions to address accessibility and affordability
- Corey Ford, MHA - Vice President of Reimbursement and Policy Insights, Cencora
Trust and empathy are central to improving healthcare, yet systemic risk aversion and groupthink complacency impede everything. 91% of increasingly empowered consumers believe industry prioritizes profits over people, and just 16% trust healthcare communications. In this talk, Matthew sheds light on how we might innovate our way out of this by learning from CPG use cases, nonprofit communications, digital health solutions, shifting trends in consumer media consumption, shared accountability, and increased federal protections.
- Matthew Zachary - Principal, Matthew Zachary Worldwide
In this session, PhRMA’s Richard Kane will provide insights to PhRMA’s most recent Global Access to New Medicines Report, sharing the breakthroughs, strategies, and policies informing the future of health care accessibility.
- Richard Kane - Deputy Vice President, International Policy, PhRMA
- Paul Chen - Senior Director, Trade and Channel Management, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
- Understand how new hub technologies drive efficiencies for your program
- Evaluate the pros, cons and nuances of implementing new tech for your unique patient and HCP populations
- Reimagine your patient support program to increase patient uptake, visibility and engagement
- Brok Vandersteen - Vice President, Business Development, AssistRx
During this session, hear from manufacturers directly as they compare and contrast the benefits and challenges in using a Specialty Pharmacy (SP) versus a Specialty Distributor (SD). Understand the difference between these two models in order to decide which network type is the best fit for your company. Discuss strategies to best partner with your SP or SD to retain value and uncover best practices in how to optimize this relationship.
- Chris Boneham - Vice President, Market Access US, Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc
Mercalis approaches innovation by integration of prior acquisitions into core operations and via collaborations with technology partners. This approach provides a myriad of options for solving our clients’ complex access issues through configuration of a robust catalog of end-to-end services. In this session, leaders from prominent patient support services suppliers will discuss case studies on how mutual collaboration helps patients gain access to complex therapies.
- Patient identification starting within EHRs
- Workflows powered by eServices --> Digital Assistants --> FTEs
- Collaborative use of technology to resolve PAs
- Emerging channels to deliver copay at the point of care
- Bill Dupere - Partnerships & Product Development Lead, Mercalis
- Brian Haenni - Partnerships Lead, Infinitus Systems
- Doug Besch - Chief Product Officer, OptimizeRx
- Frederick Fry - Vice President, Strategic Development, GoodRx
As costs continue to rise, the pharmaceutical industry is continually pushed to do things differently. During this session, understand the different ways that you can think outside of the box and challenge the traditional ways of thinking to save money. Learn how to balance gross to net whilst also balancing your program growth to ensure mitigated costs and a sustainable patient services hub.
- Nancy Bell - Vice President, Head of US Patient Value & Access, Takeda Oncology
- Jeff Park - Senior Director, Patient Support Services, Cytokinetics
- Discuss the changing dynamics of patient access and support programs
- Explore the strategic shifts as more manufacturers plan to insource services
- Delve into timely industry data, discuss implications, and uncover solutions to optimize patient-centric initiatives amidst this evolving landscape
- Chas Smith - Director, Cardinal Health™ Sonexus™ Access and Patient Support
- Kirsten Hergenrader - Program Manager, Cardinal Health™ Sonexus™ Access and Patient Support
With insights from a 10-year partnership, dive into best practices when designing a Nurse Educator Adherence program to meet your business needs, while incorporating innovation, driving a culture of excellence, and fostering an unparalleled partnership.
- Nareda Mills - President, Patient Solutions, Inizio Engage
- Susan Simpson - Client Account Director, National Team of Clinical Educators, Inizio Engage
- Karen Bagnulo - National Director, US MS Nurse Educator Program, Biogen
As the industry’s rapid investment in patient engagement continues, one key question remains: is the increased funding being matched by a proportional focus in rigorous measurement of impact? The need for comprehensive measurement strategies is becoming an imperative for biopharma to substantiate the priority they are placing on elevating patient support programs.
- Best practices to building a PSP measurement plan
- Leading and lagging key performance indicators to measure
- Methods utilized to capture and analyze program data
- Benchmarks of performance in the specialty space
- Advanced analytics solutions being enabled by data
- Josh Konetzni - Senior Vice President, Head of Business Development, VMS BioMarketing
During this session we will workshop various ways we can leverage technology to meet providers in their workflow and minimize common leakage points throughout the patient journey to increase new patient starts, minimize therapy abandonment, and increase adherence rates.
- Enrollment: Ways to provide an “on-ramp” to enrollment within the provider workflow, maintain control of your prescription and minimize switching at the pharmacy.
- Speed to Therapy: Leveraging eServices to minimize turnaround time within the hub and make your PSP more efficient.
- Adherence: What are the best ways to digitally engage with patients to create an optimal experience to educate and increase adherence rates.
- Diana Villanova - Vice President, Patient Support Services Strategy, Mercalis
- Jack McGuire - Vice President, Strategic Pharmacy Operations, Mercalis