September 21 - 24, 2020|★ VIRTUAL EVENT,(All-Digital Format)
Adapting to the New Normal — Evolving IME to Meet Learner Needs and Drive Healthcare Outcomes
This year's 18th annual summit convenes commercial supporters, providers (MECCs, Medical Specialty Societies and Academic Medical Institutions) and other key stakeholders to address leading industry issues centered on improving and standardizing outcomes/assessment methodologies, understanding learner needs, linking CME to patient/healthcare impact and demonstrating the value of CME.
Redefining Your Learning Experience
In light of the current global climate, it is more important than ever for the IME and Grants community to connect with one another, strategize and share ideas — All in a safe, responsible way. With our dedication to address the most pressing issues, the 18th Annual Independent Medical Education and Grants Summit 2020, taking place September 21 - 24, has undergone a timely transformation, moving to an all-digital format offering attendees the ability to participate in virtual content, exhibits and one-to-one networking opportunities.
UNIQUE BENEFITS OF THIS VIRTUAL EVENT:
- Customizable agenda and convenient session scheduling for increased productivity
- Interactive presentations/panels for reinforced learning
- Broader industry benchmarking and post-event analytics/insights
- Elevated and direct access to thought-leaders and experts
- Audience Q&A and live polling
- Virtual networking and partnering opportunities
VIRTUAL PARTNERING AND NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES:
- Attendee and company profiles provide insight into the delegation and sponsoring organizations
- Advanced search capabilities to identify opportunities and potential partners
When and How to Connect?
- Sophisticated and seamless scheduling tools to establish meeting times
- Ease-of-use technology to enable virtual networking
COMPREHENSIVE CONTENT AND DYNAMIC FEATURES:
- 4 Days of live content from industry thought-leaders
- 9 On-demand sessions
- Live reflection points sessions to capture the key takeaways from the day’s live sessions
- Over 4 hours of live speaker Q&A and interactive content
- Unlimited networking with colleagues and counterparts
NEW SUMMIT FEATURES FOR 2020:
- REFLECTION POINTS —
Dedicated time to discuss and formulate key takeaway learnings from each conference session. Walk away from the summit with an action plan for implementation.
- Dedicated provider and supporter specific sessions
- TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION SHOWCASE —
Understand the latest advancements in incorporating emerging technologies in CME and examine key considerations including costs, learner engagement and impact on practice change and health outcomes.
IN-DEPTH ON-DEMAND WORKSHOPS — WHAT YOU WANT. WHEN YOU WANT IT.
There is much to experience and meet about at Informa Connect–CBI’s Grants. On-Demand content is available anytime, to accommodate your needs and schedule.
Emerging Technologies in CME — Evaluate Impact on Learner Experience and Patient Outcomes
David M. Clausen, Matthew Frese, Douglas Seifert
Transform and Design Simplified Outcomes Data Reports
Regina Sih-Meynier, Katie Lucero, Greselda Butler, Anthony Gage
Standards and Health Policy Updates
Thomas Sullivan, Andrew M. Rosenberg, Michael R. Lemon, Pamela Mason
Deploying New Technologies and Strategies to Communicate the Value and Impact of CME
Regina Sih-Meynier, Maria Deutsch, Karen Roy, Kathy Decker
Outcomes Standardization: OSP for Medical Education Professionals — Background, Methods, and Initial Terms and Definitions
Brian S. McGowan, Beth Johnson, Greg Salinas, Caroline O. Pardo
PROVIDER-SPECIFIC SESSION — Best Practices in Outcomes Reporting
David M. Clausen, Katie Robinson, Wendy Cerenzia, Steven Haimowitz, Beth Johnson
Measuring the Impact of CME on HCP Behavior Change and Patient Outcomes
Regina Sih-Meynier, Sarah Krug, Jeffrey Carter
QI INITIATIVE CASE STUDY — Making an Impact on Student HPV Vaccination Rates at Johns Hopkins
John Gentile, Roanna Kessler, Alexandra Morrel
Understand Key Factors in Determining Whether to Implement a Global Grants Program
Regina Sih-Meynier, Erin Stewart, Angelo Carter, Pamela Mason
Navigating the Complexity of Global Grants
Aligning Medical Education with Patient Strategy
Shunda R. Irons-Brown, Riaz Baxamusa, John Ruggiero
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at the Medical Education and Grants Summit
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.