September 22–23, 2020
The Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City,
Stay on the Pulse of New Strategies to Evolve CME to Drive Healthcare Improvement and Patient Outcomes
This year's 18th annual summit convenes commercial supporters, CME providers and key healthcare stakeholders to discuss best practices in designing, implementing and measuring medical education to drive practice change and improve health outcomes.
What to Expect
Understand Implications of International and U.S. Trends in CME
- Examine the varying implications of the revisions to the ACCME Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education
- Discuss the expansion of global CME standards and the tendency to look at CME more broadly in terms of CPD
- Explore potential barriers to MACRA and MIPS implementation
- Legislative Update — Examine the current intersection of health policy and CME
CME Platform Trends — Assess the Impact of Micro Learning, AI and Emerging Technologies
- Discuss trends in digital learning platforms and the rise and impact of micro learning
- Advancing social media as a viable medium to deliver CME
- AI and Emerging Technologies in CME — Assess the impact on learner experience and patient outcomes
Measure CME Impact on HCP Behavior Change and Patient Outcomes — Transform Reports to Communicate CME Value
- Explore current approaches to measuring changed behavior in HCPs
- Discuss the viability of PROs as metrics to determine whether HCP change occurs
- Evaluate new technologies to communicate CME value and impact
- Transform and design simplified outcomes data reports
New Conference Features for 2020
Reflection Points —
Dedicated time to discuss and formulate key takeaway learnings from each conference session. Walk away from the summit with an action plan for implementation.
Supporter and Provider Specific Sessions
- Design Your Educational Support Strategy for Optimal Impact
- Best Practices in Outcomes Reporting
Technology Innovation Showcase —
Understand the latest advancements in incorporating AI and emerging technologies in CME and examine key considerations including costs, learner engagement and impact on practice change and health outcomes.
Download the 2020 Preview
See all the latest updates for Informa Connect–CBI’s 18th Annual Independent Medical Education and Grants Summit.
Connect with Key Decision-Makers at the Medical Education and Grants Summit
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.