Virtual sponsor experience
We've got a whole host of new and exciting sponsorship opportunities on our virtual event platform.
- You can capture lead or qualification data through polls and surveys
- Secure meetings and network with top LPs or GPs with our One-to-One Meeting Service.
- Virtual networking. Interact live on camera with all those that drop into your exhibition space.
- Fully branded private video chatroom. Invite people to your private chatroom to collaborate and do business. You can screenshare, annotate and invite others to join too.
- Event directory. You'll get a spot on the sponsor and exhibitor listing with your branding for all attendees to browse, and links to interact in your booth space
Be seen at your virtual booth
Have live video conversations when people step into your booth - either one-to-one or in small focused groups.
Make those all-important first impressions count just as you would do with a physical exhibition booth.
This is your fully branded lounge/booth/showroom space. Including:
- your branded company profile page showcasing pre-recorded videos eg. data presentation, product pitches, etc
- your own resource area. Include links to a slide deck or brochure which visitors can download. Add links to relevant web pages. Or display videos showing potential customers how you can help them.
Shape the Debate
Have your voice heard by senior executives in the Canadian ETF community and beyond.
- give a keynote address to the wider audience
- join a high profile panel debate
- chair or present a session on a more focused topic
- host a breakout roundtable discussion on your specialist area
- take part in a Q&A session to demonstrate your capabilities
Our new online platform will provide you with demonstrable ROI. You can see who watches your session, who visits your virtual booth, details of meetings scheduled and engagement with your brand throughout the event.
- Analytics available post event for your booth and the wider event
- Get details of meetings scheduled and engagement at your session and in your room
- See the impact of engagement features e.g. surveys and polls