Your one stop shop to clinical development and discovery
Dive Into Several Phases including Pre-clinical/non clinical, First in Human/Patient, Registration and Post Marketing trials.
What you can expect from attending this training course
Kick-start your career in clinical development
- Get to grips with drug development, the tools utilized in drug discovery and pre-clinical trials
- Realise the outputs needed for successful submissions at every clinical trial phase
- Understand what it means to deploy Good Clinical Practice (GCP) in every role involved in clinical research
Explore every stage of the clinical research process
- Understand clinical research for small molecules, proteins, vaccines, medical devises and more
- Level-up your clinical trial management skills; dive into clinical trial designs and processes
- Get to grips with post marketing clinical trials such as registry studies and deploy pharmacovigilance at every step
Effectively manage uncertainty and variation
- Master regulatory expectations in clinical trials during unexpected events such as COVID-19 and political conflict
- Discover different types of clinical trials including investigator-initiated, proof of concept and observational studies
- Exchange with an industry expert through ample discussion and test your knowledge with activities and quizzes
Meet Your Course Leader
With greater than 30 years’ Clinical Development experience Julianne has held global leadership roles in Vendor Management/Outsourcing, Clinical Data Management and Clinical Operations for several large and medium pharmaceutical companies (Pfizer, Wyeth, Marion Merrell Dow and Biogen). She is an accomplished global manager and motivator of staff. Julianne received a DIA award for service to the pharmaceutical industry. Julianne is also an honorary life member of the ACDM.
Currently CEO of WenStar Enterprises a company formed in 2011 to provide training and consultancy to the pharmaceutical industry. WenStar Enterprises won a Southern Enterprise Award for Patient Safety earned for training during the COVID-19 epidemic.
Live Online Training Course
Gain real-time access to a subject matter expert delivering online training in a structured virtual classroom environment.
Over this live online course students will learn through:
- Direct interaction with the trainer during live sessions
- Participation in interactive features within sessions including polls, Q&A and break out room discussion
- Pre-course reading materials, and day 1 evening reading materials
- Interaction with peers during live sessions and through the online forum
Timings and dates are subject to change - final confirmation will be provided with login details. Delegates will receive login instructions 2 working days prior to the course start date. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com