Benefits of Our Training Courses
Informa training courses provide in-depth teaching and discussion about highly technical and scientific topics relevant to the TIDES community that can not be covered at a conference. With 6+ hours of dedicated instruction in a classroom-like (teacher/student) environment, a training course will offer you interactive opportunities with the instructor and fellow attendees so you can get your most pressing questions answered in a much more individualized setting.
We do our best to schedule the training courses at a "global-friendly" time. However, if the timezone doesn't work we always record our training and they're available for 30 days post-event to enhance your learning.
Login Details 1 Week Prior
Attendees will receive their login instructions 1 week before the course start date so they can get familiar with the training course platform in preparation for the course.
Dedicated Q&A Times
Get all your questions answered with our dedicated Q&A times built right into the agenda. The instructor also does daily recaps of prior days lessons to make sure everyone is up to speed.
Digestible Content & Presentation Access
Conveniently scheduled over 3 days in 2.5 hour segments to make the detailed content more easily digestible. Attendees are also able to download the instructor presentation slide deck for each day and keep the slides for future reference
Training courses offer a more personalized interaction with the instructor to answer your specific questions and give feedback in a classroom like setting
Detailed Course Agenda
A detailed course agenda and outline of topics to be covered is listed on the training course website so you know exactly what you will learn
What Will You Learn?
- Why there is an ever-increasing interest in targeted oligonucleotide delivery
- How to address specific disease areas with targeted (ligand) oligonucleotide conjugates
- How to maximize the biological potential of your targeted oligonucleotide conjugate by strategic design of your conjugate
- To obtain a full overview of all the toolbox opportunities to generate targeted oligonucleotide conjugates
- Different routes of synthesis of targeted oligonucleotide conjugates