Below is What Will Be Covered:
The course will be 2.5 each day. In addition to the content below there will be (1) break per day as well as time for Q&A and group discussion.
October 26-28, 2021:
8:30am - 11:00am EST / 5:30am - 7:00pm PST / 1:30pm - 4:00pm GMT / 2:30pm - 5:00pm CET
Introduction to Speaker and Workshop
- Welcome words
- Speaker introduction
- Content of the Workshop
- What is a conjugate?
Introduction to Therapeutic Oligonucleotide Conjugates I
- Different types of oligonucleotides and their mode of action.
- Why do we need Oligonucleotide conjugates?
- Do we always need Oligonucleotide conjugates?
- Clinical status of Oligonucleotide conjugates
Introduction to Therapeutic Oligonucleotide Conjugates II
- Disease Areas of interest
- Ligand opportunities
- Lipid, Antibody, GalNAc siRNA conjugates
- Lipid, Antibody, GalNac ASO conjugates
- Peptide ASO, SSO conjugates
- Antibody SSO conjugates
- Two choices in Oligonucleotide conjugate synthesis
Oligonucleotide Conjugate Synthesis
- Solid phase synthesis of conjugates
- Solution phase synthesis of conjugates