The biotechnology and healthcare industries are undergoing huge digital disruption - bringing with it new opportunities for investors.
From innovative strategies to the next investment opportunity catching their eyes, hear from investors active in the field on how the digital revolution could change the future of therapeutics, drugs and more.
Is now the time to invest in European biotech?
How risky is it to invest in biotech today? How is the market responding the the large amount of dry powder available? Our venture capital focused panel from SuperReturn Europe Virtual 2021 takes a look at the fundamentals and the latest developments in biotechnology, from investment strategies to the next investments catching their eyes.
- Ben Challgren, Vice President, Top Tier Capital Partners
- Francesco De Rubertis, Co-founder & Partner, Medicxi
- Arthur Franken, General Partner, Gilde Healthcare
- Joe Anderson, Partner, Sofinnova Partners
Digital therapeutics and digital drugs: what lies ahead?
How will the digital revolution change the future of therapeutics and drugs? Can we expect digital blockbusters in the new space of digital therapeutics and digital drugs? Our panel of experienced investors from SuperReturn Europe Virtual discuss what digital therapeutics and digital drugs are, and what the future holds for them in the healthcare sector.
- Regina Hodits, Managing Partner, Wellington Partners
- Baudouin Hue, Partner, Karista
- Markus Müschenich, Managing Partner, Eternity.Health
- Janke Dittmer, General Partner, Gilde Healthcare
Interested in finding out more about the European market? Join us at SuperTechnology Europe Virtual, SuperInvestor, or SuperReturn International later this year. Head to the websites and find out more!