Three key US airport sector leaders tackle the question: what's the emerging US PPP model?
On this panel:
- Eric Richards, Partner, O'Melveny & Myers LLP
- Amit Rikhy, President & CEO, CAG Holdings
- Marie-Liesse Marc, Vice President, Acquisitions & Asset Management, Vantage Airport Group
- 01:52 - What's going on at JFK?
- 12:07 - Unit terminal privatisation projects: The new US model?
- 21:35 - Traditional private sector participation in airports: The case of St. Louis
- 30:17 - Are fixed airline agreements the way to go?
- 35:50 - Q&A