Sign Up for Our Professional Key Performance Indicator Professional Certification (KPI-P) Training
Contribute to organisational success by measuring what matters most
The KPI P program helps participants who are working to find meaningful KPIs, get true buy-in to performance measurement, align measures to strategy, and use measures to drive improvement to reach targets. This program is designed for all sectors—business and industry, government and non-profit.
The KPI professional certification program provides participants with practical tools to developing meaningful strategic and operational performance measures, and then develop their skills through a series of practical application exercises. Delegates are taught how to use several tools, including the logic model and cause and effect, that are used by organizations around the world.
Benefits Of Attending
- Learn best practice techniques to more effectively and efficiently develop, deploy and manage KPIs as part of a strategic management system
- Understand important business drivers that ensure a successful performance measurement system implementation
- Contribute to organizational success by measuring what matters most
- Apply what you have learned to your own organization's performance measurement architecture
- Recognize performance management as a key strategic and competitive differentiator
- Understand theory and application of corporate performance management through Balanced Scorecards (BSCs) and other frameworks for developing KPls
- Create buy-in and a culture of continuous performance improvement
- Drive performance-informed budgeting and accountability
- Develop best practice KPls, performance targets, and management dashboards
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
- Teams or individuals with performance measurement/ management responsibility
- Senior managers or leaders who are establishing, leading, and managing performance management and/or measurement programs and systems
- Managers, planners and analysts who are part of a strategic planning and management team and are seeking the best practical ideas for improving organizational performance
- Employees who have been tasked to plan, develop, or improve dashboards, KPI scorecards, business processes, program and project management portfolio management or other measurement systems
Assessment and Certification
Delegates must meet two criteria to be eligible for the GW/BSI Certificate:
- Satisfactory attendance - delegates must attend all sessions of the course. Delegates who miss more than 2 hours of the course sessions will not be eligible to sit the course assessment
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Delegates who do not meet these criteria will receive an lnforma Certificate of Attendance. If delegates have not attended all sessions, the Certificate will clearly state the number of hours attended.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Certified by BSI
The Balanced Scorecard Institute provides training, certification and consulting services to commercial, government, and non-profit organizations worldwide.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement
Delivered by Alan
Alan is a UK-based independent consultant and management trainer, specialising in the Balanced Scorecard and the wider disciplines of Strategy Execution.
Delivered by Eddy
Eddy has 20+ years of strategy and business transformation experience in the Middle East and Europe, advising governments and businesses.