NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COURSE?
If you have questions or you would like to talk to one of our Education Consultants, get in touch! Contact +44 (0) 20 80522710 for extra details.
International Human Rights Law: Choose your Award
This innovative programme has been designed to provide the opportunity for the advanced study of Human Rights Law in an international context and use will be made throughout case studies and cutting-edge documentation providing you with thorough coverage of this fascinating area of law.
Why study Employment Law?
By completing this course, you will be able to...
- Analyse and critically appreciate the practices within the international legal system and its application within the international human rights legal institutions
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of the factors which have shaped the ECHR and the convention institutions
- Employ advanced skills of the potential conflicts between the underpinning philosophies and more!
- To successfully complete the course, you must pass each module.
- The course is assessed entirely by coursework, which will require to be submitted online.
- Module assessments will incorporate a variety of summative and formative submissions including reports, essays, presentations, and research assignments.
- You will also be expected to participate in the virtual learning environment with tutors and fellow students.
- There will be no examinations requiring attendance at a venue.
Informa Connect Academy: Even more...
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of where, when, how and the rate at which you study
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Network – use our online tutorial forum to ask questions, discuss and share knowledge with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world
- Cost-Effective – save money with no additional travel or accommodation costs