Sign Up for Our Professional Certificate in Marketing Implementation & Measuring Performance Training
Learn key metrics and tactics for data-driven decision-making in marketing.
This course covers creating Marketing activation that is truly aligned to the strategy and business goals, then takes you on an in-depth journey through the data, metrics, finance, models, and analysis that make your business work.
Benefits Of Attending
- An in-depth, comprehensive and easy to understand programme in Marketing Activation and Performance Management
- The understanding, tools, and frameworks used to create successful Marketing activity choices
- Fundamental principles of finance and financial data related to Marketing, illustrated in simple everyday examples, avoiding too much theory or jargon
This course is highly practical and very hands-on. Delegates will be grouped in small table teams. They will work together to apply each topic element to a series of exercises chosen to work equally well for B2B orB2C attendees. The teams will share thinking to create a dynamic learning environment and an opportunity to question both theory and practical application.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.
Bespoke training designed for your organisation only, combining traditional classroom setting, blended and online learning models
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
This course would benefit those working in following roles:
- Marketing Professionals
- General Managers
- Product Managers
- Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Digital Marketers
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
Delegates must meet two criteria to be eligible for an Informa Certificate of Completion for a course:
- Satisfactory attendance – delegates must attend all sessions of the course. Delegates who miss more than 2 hours of the course sessions will not be eligible to sit the course assessment
- Successful completion of the course assessment
This course uses a combination of workshop sessions, knowledge share and group discussions to provide an interactive approach to knowledge transfer. Delegates will be provided with actionable, impactful tools and frameworks that will allow them to navigate transformation from strategy to execution.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by Miles
Miles is a consultant with over 25 years of experience in creating strategy, executing marketing plans and designing organizations and building capabilities, developed through engagements and senior roles in both professional services and industry.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement