Sign Up now for A Masterclass in Bonds and Fixed Income: A Comprehensive Training Course for Investment Success
This immersive program navigates the intricate world of bonds and fixed-income markets, starting with fundamental principles of pricing and risk assessment. Participants explore hedging, trading strategies, and optimising portfolios in line with market perspectives. The course delves into the pivotal role of repo markets, debt origination processes, and offers a hands-on case study for practical application.
Advancing to fixed income realms, it covers yield curves, cash flow evaluations, and pricing structured products. Participants gain expertise in swap's pricing, valuation, and their integration with bonds for informed trading decisions. Exploring credit adjustments, currency swaps, CDSs, and risk management, the program concludes with a holistic view of fixed income within Financial Markets.
Learn how to
- Price different types of bonds
- Calculate different risk measures and apply hedges to an existing bond position
- Calculate the term-structure of interest rates and explain the uses of YTM, zero and forward rates
- Value and price swaps, create asset swaps and use asset swaps for bond valuation
- Measure interest rate and credit risk, trade and hedge interest rate risk and learn how to integrate different interest rate products
Case studies and practical sessions
Some of the featured deals will be less than 24 hours old when you see them, emphasising how the markets work today. Practical sessions include:
- Calculation Exercises
- New Issue of a Eurobond
- Constructing yield curves for bond markets
- Asset swap pricing
Why choose IFF?
- TRACK RECORD – we have over 30 years of experience in providing training to the banking, finance and energy sectors
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately
Good overview of the courses/markets and their users. The parts that I enjoyed most from the course were practical applications, stories from inside the business and historical content of bond pricing. The course compared far better than other courses I have previously attended.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Run this course in-house
International Faculty of Finance's customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’, regardless of occupation, age or educational level. This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.
Proud to partner
IFF is the official learning partner of QuantMinds, the world's leading event series for quant professionals.