Mastering Anti Money Laundering
Meet the anti-money laundering obligations placed upon your organisation
Sign up now for Mastering Anti Money Laundering training course
Protect yourself and your company by keeping informed of all the key issues associated with anti-money laundering today. With fines from regulators increasing yearly it is more important than ever to learn how to detect and prevent money laundering.
The fight against money laundering and terrorist financing is an ever-growing international battle and as a result, more and more laws are being passed globally. It is ever more important for you to understand the latest regulations and legislation relating to money laundering and financial crime.
What you'll learn
- The major sources of money laundering and terrorist financing
- The cross-spectrum of international and UK requirements
- How the launderers operate
- The practical day-to-day requirements for robust anti- money laundering operations
- Realistic ways of meeting the anti- money laundering obligations placed upon your organisation
How you'll learn
- Spot the major sources of money laundering and terrorist financing
- Meet the cross-spectrum of international and UK requirements
- Understand how the launderers operate
- Apply the practical day-to-day requirements for robust anti-money laundering operations
- Find realistic ways of meeting the anti-money laundering obligations placed upon your organisation
Why choose IFF?
- TRACK RECORD – we have over 30 years of experience in providing training to the banking, finance and energy sectors
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately
Brilliant insight into the latest regulations and legislation - I enjoyed the case studies which put everything into context.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Run this course in-house
International Faculty of Finance's customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’, regardless of occupation, age or educational level. This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.