Mastering Financial Products and Derivatives
Master real world applications of financial products and their derivatives
Sign up now for Mastering Financial Products and Derivatives training course
During this course, you will examine the rationale, mechanics and risks/rewards for investors in the full range of financial instruments which provide direct and indirect exposure to different asset classes.
Understand the essential nuances and characteristics of underlying financial products, the derivatives based upon them and their vital significance in today’s volatile financial markets.
Learn how to
- Understand the underlying financial asset classes – equities (including ETFs), bonds, currencies and commodities
- Master global markets and platforms where financial instruments are traded
- Apply asset allocation and portfolio construction techniques
- Appreciate the essential characteristics of financial derivatives – swaps, futures, options and structured products
Case studies and practical sessions
- High Frequency Trading (HFT) and growth of alternative trading venues in US and Europe, dark pools
- UK gilt market, types of gilts, index linked gilts, role of GEMM’s, role of Debt Management Office, nature and trading of STRIPS
- The repo market and secured overnight financing rates
- SPAN technique for modelling maximum probable intraday risk
Why choose IFF?
- TRACK RECORD – we have over 30 years of experience in providing training to the banking, finance and energy sectors
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Run this course in-house
International Faculty of Finance’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’, regardless of occupation, age or educational level. This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.
Proud to partner
IFF is the official learning partner of QuantMinds, the world's leading event series for Quant professionals.