Sign Up for Certificate in Measuring, Monitoring & Improving Customer Experience
Learn to develop a customer-centric culture based on an understanding of customer expectations
The aim of this 4-day course is to develop the skills needed to improve understanding of all the aspects of customer service that lead to satisfaction and loyalty. This will include: understanding what influences customers’ expectations together with the perception of their experience; how and why gaps arise between customer expectations and the customer experience; how to close those gaps; how to use measuring tools and techniques to maintain an understanding of the customer experience; how to use tools to improve customer delivery processes and how to manage customer complaints at a strategic level.
Benefits Of Attending
- Explain how to develop customer-centric culture based on a comprehensive understanding of customer expectations and customer experience
- Demonstrate and ability to use tools to help understand the factors that influence customer and potential customer perceptions of a service provider
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse the gap between customer expectations and customer experience
- Outline strategies for closing the gaps between customer expectations and customer experience
- Explain how to motivate employees to deliver superior customer service
- Outline a strategy for obtaining regular customer feedback
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for you if you work in customer services, customer relations, marketing, sales, service quality, client relations, collections, operations, complaints handling and customer support roles in all sectors of the economy, including: manufacturing, finance, health, retail, government departments, etc.
Program level: Intermediate
Course Timings: The course will commence at 9:30 on Day One and end at 16:30 GST (GMT+4). There will be short refreshment breaks and an hour long break at 12:45.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by Alan
Alan Power is the founder and owner of MPOWER Ltd, a UK-based consultancy firm and has been a senior consultant with Informa MENA since 2003.
Certified by CPD UK
The CPD Certification Service is an independent accreditation centre working across all sectors, disciplines and further learning applications and supports policies of institutional and professional organisations globally.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement
Would you like more information?
Tadawul, Saudi Arabia
“Alan had a wealth of experience which was relevant to industry practice and kept the course engaging throughout the course.”