December 14 - 16, 2020
Disney's Yacht & Beach Club,
Critical Policy Updates and Approaches for Companies to Effectively Contract, Report and Comply with State and Federal Healthcare Programs
Consistently highly acclaimed for top quality learning and networking. Led by the industry’s most authoritative government pricing experts, a must-attend meeting with timely analyses on evolving regulatory issues, industry benchmarking by hundreds of companies on prevailing MDRP trends and strategies for government reporting.
What to Expect
Industry and MDRP Critical Updates
- State of the Industry – Political and Legislative Trends
- State Price Transparency and Reporting Requirements
- Prevailing Trends and Key Factors Impacting State Policy
- MDRP Policy Initiatives and Operational Updates
- OIG Work Plan and 2020 Initiatives
9 In-Depth Tracks of Content
- Small and Emerging Biotech
- Mid-Large Pharma
- Generic Manufacturers
- Medicaid Claims and Contract Operations
- Federal Contracting and Reporting
- 340B Program Oversight and Compliance
- Finance Operations
Networking and Knowledge Sharing
- Expanded content spanning 3 full days
- Enhanced mobile app for live polling, appointments, access to attendees and much more
- 10+ hours of peer-to-peer networking!
- Co-located with the Medicaid Managed Care Congress, featuring insight from 6 State Medicaid Directors
A Snapshot of Thought-Leaders Driving the Dialogue in 2020…
Connect with Key Decision-Makers At the Medicaid and Govt Pricing Congress
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.