May 19-21, 2020
Disney’s Contemporary Resort,
Critical Policy Updates and Approaches for Companies to Effectively Contract, Report and Comply with State and Federal Healthcare Programs
Consistently highly acclaimed for top quality learning and networking. Led by the industry’s most authoritative government pricing experts, a must-attend meeting with timely analyses on evolving regulatory issues, industry benchmarking by hundreds of companies on prevailing MDRP trends and strategies for government reporting.
What to Expect
In-Depth Discussions and Actionable Takeaways on Critical Topics
- State Price Transparency and Reporting Requirements
- Impacts of Price Reporting on Government Program Liability
- MDRP Policy Initiatives and Operational Updates
- Evolving Value-Based Contracting Models and GP Considerations
- 340B Refund Processing for New Products and Restatements
- Supplemental Contracting and Claims
Event Features Enhancing the Knowledge Sharing and Conference Experience
- Expanded content spanning 3 days offers an even more customizable agenda!
- Enhanced mobile app for live polling, appointments, attendee list, agenda updates and much more
- 10 hours of peer-to-peer networking opportunities!
- Exclusive industry benchmarking and survey results
- Highly acclaimed GP 101 Boot Camp and Senior Think Tank
Comprehensive Coverage of Key Topics in 9 In-Depth Tracks
- Benefit from tailored conversations based on company type in tracks dedicated to Small and Emerging, Mid-Large Pharma, Generic companies
- Delve into state and federal reporting requirements with tracks focused on Medicaid Claims and Contract Operations, Federal Reporting and 340B Compliance
- Gain strategic and operational best practices for Pricing, Contracting and Reimbursement, Legal and Compliance, and Finance Operations