Mergers & Acquisitions training course
Learn how to
- Evaluate commercial M&A opportunities
- Value firms using new and enhanced techniques
- Use practical pricing analysis
- Assess the role of private equity in M&A
- Successfully manage the different aspects of the acquisition process
- Deal with complex financing issues
Case studies and practical sessions
- Illustrations of completed valuations
- Illustrations of pricing analyses
- Illustrations of leveraged buyout
Course Leader: Richard Capps, Corporate Finance Specialist
Online course fee: £2399 + VAT if applicable
London course fee: £2999.00 + VAT @ 20% = £3598.80
Why choose IFF
TRACK RECORD – TRACK RECORD – we have been delivering expert training to the banking, finance and energy sectors since 1991
INNOVATION – our courses are continually reviewed so you can be sure they are focusing on the most current issues
KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts so you can be confident you are learning from the very best
SMALL CLASS SIZES – to aid learning and increase your personal interaction with the trainer
VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately to gain a tangible return on your investment
ACCREDITATION – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC)
Is this the course for you?
Watch expert trainer Richard Capps to find out more.
Richard uses his wealth of knowledge to explain the intricacies of M&A. Thoroughly enjoyed this training course.
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’, regardless of occupation, age or educational level. This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.