The MSc in Port and Terminal Management with Maritime Logistics has been designed to deliver advanced knowledge of port and terminal management to students keen to advance their careers.
Split into four maritime-focussed modules, and one optional module, this course will explore issues in port security, international trade, maritime economics, global logistics and port and terminal management, giving students a holistic overview of the issues prevalent in ports and terminals across the globe in these current times.
- Prospective senior managers and management trainees in the ports and terminals industry
- Port and maritime authority personnel seeking career development, such as port and terminal engineers, operations managers, business development personnel etc.
- New and future entrants to the industry such as seafarers and graduates
- Shipping line managers, logistics managers, shipping agents, plus freight, cargo and logistics service providers
- Government staff, regulators and planners
- Equipment and service suppliers, industry advisors, investors, legal professionals and consultants
- Engineering and construction companies, infrastructure and investment managers
Log into your existing or create an Informa Connect account to download the latest course prospectus. Once logged in, you will have unrestricted access to all Lloyd's Maritime Academy content
(across the entire course portfolio).