CALL FOR PAPERS
On the occasion of the New Ag International Brazil which will take place on Tuesday 17th – Wednesday 18th November, 2020 in São Paulo, Brazil, we are pleased to invite speakers from the private and public research sectors and from the commercial sector to submit their proposals for lectures by Friday 3rd July 2020.
Papers will cover the following subjects:
1. Slow- and Controlled-Release Fertilizers
2. Stabilized Fertilizers
3. Sustainable food chain supply in Brazil
5. Biostimulants/ Biofertilizers
Submission Deadline: Friday 3rd July 2020
Special attention will be given to abstracts covering regional subjects about agronomics, economics and technological developments in Brazil.
To be considered by the conference committee, proposals are required to meet the following
• The name and affiliation of the potential speaker must be clearly stated
• Proposal abstracts must be in English
• 250 words maximum
- Presentations can be either in Portuguese or English.
- The New Ag International Conference team will review the abstracts to decide their suitability for the scope of the conference and will notify the authors by Friday 10th July 2020.
- Except for invited lectures, all speakers will be required to register to the conference at the prevailing fee.
- The final selection of papers is the exclusive decision of the organisers. New Ag International will not accept any claim pertaining to the rejection of any proposal for papers.