Execute optimized, compliant patient support programs to deliver superior patient outcomes and value
Innovative discussions on access strategy, patient interactions, case management, compliance practices and more. Prepare to navigate complex compliance hurdles while strengthening and innovating patient-oriented programs at Patient Support Services Congress.
A LOOK AT THE DISCUSSIONS FROM PATIENT SUPPORT SERVICES CONGRESS 2022
Innovative Discussions, Cutting-Edge Case Studies and More to Achieve Your Crucial Business Objectives
- Forward-Thinking and Informative Case Studies, Panels, Q&As and More with Regulators and Leaders from Across Industry
- Tracked Programming by Compliance and Legal & Innovation and Operations
- Eye-Opening Re-Imagine the Patient Experience Through Digital Enablers Discussion
- And More!
The Only Event Uniting Compliance and Operations Teams
Compliance and Operations teams unite at Patient Support Services Congress for next-level benchmarking to drive program success. Benefit from collaborative sessions as well as individualized tracked content and walk away with everything you need to propel your program forward:
Compliance and Legal:
- Implement Internal Controls to Reduce Compliance Risks with Nurse Educators and HCP/Patient Interactions
- Addressing Compliance Risks Within Hub Models
- Guardrails for PHI and Interactions with HCPs, Specialty Pharmacies and Hubs Related to Patient Support Programs
- Update Controls for Risk Mitigation in an Agile Environment
Innovation and Operations:
- Discover Hybrid and Alternative Patient Solutions Models to Best Support Patients
- Utilize Predictive Analytics to Build a Better Patient Services Program
- Build and Maintain Patient Engagement for Rare Disease
- Enhance Access, Reimbursement and Benefit Support Through Programming
Critical Insights on Industry Standards to Improve Program Performance
Industry thought leaders will gather and provide fresh perspectives on the most pressing issues. Garner invaluable insights from representatives of:
- HealthWell Foundation
- Catalyst Pharmaceuticals
- bluebird bio
- Sage Therapeutics
- Alexion, AstraZeneca Rare Disease
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- And more!
Your Patient Support Services Congress Thought Leaders from 2022
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at Patient Support Services Congress
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact:
Karen Hanover: KarenH@informaconnectls.com | +1-617-290-6113
I highly recommend CBI's Patient Support Services Congress to anyone involved in commercial patient outreach programs. The content was current and relevant; the speakers were excellent, and the overall conference was well run and moderated.