Delivered as a Hybrid Event
In-Person: December 13-14 ✦ Virtual: December 16-17
Innovative Pharmacy and Distribution Models Driven by Market Dynamics, Product Type, Site of Care and Reimbursement
Year after year, the life sciences industry marks Informa Connect’s Trade and Channel Strategies as the “go-to” event for trade, channel, market access, account strategy and brand professionals. Join hundreds of your industry counterparts this December to unravel the complexities of the channel, navigate high‑impact topics transforming trade and benchmark winning pharmacy and distribution frameworks.
2020 Content Highlights:
Live Keynotes Delivering Timely Updates and Insights on High-Impact Topics:
- Critical Update — Market Dynamics Drastically Impacting the Channel
- Navigate the Evolving State of Regulatory Reform Driving Innovation and Access
- Emerging and Future Trends in Channel Strategy, Distribution and 3PL
- Pharmacy Spotlight — Innovative Models Redesigning Care in 2020 and Beyond
2 Tailored Tracks Based on Company Size:
- Emerging/Small Companies —
Infrastructure Set-Up, License Procurement and 3PL Contracting
- Mid-Large Companies —
How Do I Think About My Portfolio Differently Based on Product Type?
3 Insightful Strategy Sessions:
- Discuss Reimbursement Models for Cell and Gene Therapies
- Orphan and Rare — How Does Your First 5 Years of Channel Strategy Change for this Product Type?
- Channel Strategy for First Medical Product — A Look at Channel Considerations for Pharmacy vs. Medical
Who Should Attend
This conference is for bio/pharmaceutical manufacturers and their trading partners. You will benefit from attending this event if you are an executive or senior-level director from a bio/pharmaceutical manufacturer or wholesaler with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
This conference would also be of interest to consultants and vendors providing supply chain, contractual or legal services.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at Trade & Channel Strategies
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact us here.