December 11-13, 2023
Double Tree Philadelphia,
Master the Complexities of Pharmacy and Distribution Models to Accelerate Market Access
Driven by market dynamics and led by champions of channel strategy, dive into the top trends for innovative distribution, integrated pharmacy models and the future of trade.
Hundreds will unite at Trade and Channel Strategies – Will you have a seat for the crucial discussions planned?
Trade and Channel Strategies continues to lead as industry's 'must-attend' event for trade, channel, market access, account strategy and brand professionals. Gain the tools to handle complex market access challenges, supply chain model optimization and so much more.
If you’re not at Trade and Channel Strategies, you’re missing the essential industry updates and benchmarks the rest of your peers count on to accelerate market access. 2023 event highlights include:
Channel Strategies for Innovative Pharmacy and Distribution Models
- Analyze market dynamics and trends impacting the channel
- Examine the emergence of alternative channel designs and impacts on current models
- Benefit from a legislative outlook regarding the DCSCA, IRA and other updates impacting trade & channel
- Gain a first hand look at channel optimization and developing patient-oriented strategies and reimbursement models
Multi-Stakeholder Insights Across the Distribution Channel
- Hear from Bill Roth, Founder of Blue Fin Group, on the state of the channel, including Channel Fragmentation and Diversifying Product Archetypes
- Gain key insights from the Partnership Pavilion Panel - 3PL, distribution, manufacturer and pharmacy perspectives
- Delve into the changes happening within commercialization services
- Understand the many moving parts within 340B and GTN and impacts on manufacturers
Compelling Programming Driving Market Access
- Tailor your conference experience with our multi-track offerings:
- Supply Chain and Distribution Operations
- Pharmacy Model Strategies and Management
- Data, Innovation and Analytics
- Benefit from interactive workshops by role type:
- Trade 101 for Existing Products
- Portfolio Management and Launch Strategy
- Executive Trade Directors Exchange
- Breakout into interactive working groups by product type:
- Branded Products
- Specialty, Orphan and Rare
- Generics and Biosimilars
Champions of Channel Strategy Driving the Dialogue at Trade and Channel 2023
Our speakers represent today's leading trade and channel strategy professionals working within life sciences. Summit attendees have the opportunity to gain the latest insights from 30+ speakers as they lead thought-provoking conversations to unearth insights, challenges and trends to catapult life sciences professionals towards trade and channel excellence.
For those of us responsible for navigating and developing specific strategy around this ever-changing marketplace in distribution channel management, this was a bullseye.
Who Should Attend
This conference is for bio/pharmaceutical manufacturers and their trading partners. You will benefit from attending this event if you are an executive or senior-level director from a bio/pharmaceutical manufacturer or wholesaler with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
This conference would also be of interest to consultants and vendors providing supply chain, contractual or legal services.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at Trade & Channel Strategies
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact Steven Markos: StevenM@informaconnectls.com.
Put Yourself CenterStage
Build your personal brand. Position your company as leaders. Engage your community and peers.
Join CenterStage, Informa Connect's speaker rewards program, and get access to new opportunities to speak, create content, and get published on our online platforms. Earn points and redeem them for rewards every time you speak at an event or your content is viewed on Streamly - the new business video platform, powered by Informa, for experts, by experts like you.
You'll have member access to resources, to guide you through the process and intricacies of showcasing your stories, expertise, learnings, and content across a wide range of in-person, hybrid, and virtual events.
Watch the video and click the link to find out more!