June 14-16, 2022
Delivered as a Hybrid Event,
Transform Programming Through Optimized Monitoring, Compliant Patient Interactions and Operational Efficiencies
Innovative discussions on access strategy, patient interactions, case management, compliance practices and more. Prepare to navigate complex compliance hurdles while strengthening and innovating patient-oriented programs at Patient Support Services Congress.
The event where colleagues meet to benchmark best practices and devise strategies to drive program performance forward
Innovative Discussions, Cutting-Edge Case Studies and More to Achieve Your Crucial Business Objectives
- Forward-Thinking and Informative Case Studies, Panels, Q&As and More with Regulators and Leaders from Across Industry
- Tracked Programming by Compliance and Legal & Innovation and Operations
- Eye-Opening Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Discussion, Address Disparities in Access Through Patient Support Program Design to Improve Outcomes
- And More!
The Only Event Uniting Compliance and Operations Teams
Compliance and Operations teams unite at Patient Support Services Congress for next-level benchmarking to drive program success. Benefit from collaborative sessions as well as individualized tracked content and walk away with everything you need to propel your program forward:
Compliance and Legal:
- Implement Internal Controls to Reduce Compliance Risks with Nurse Educators and HCP/Patient Interactions
- Manage Third-Party Compliance to Optimize Patient Interactions
- Enhance Patient Data Monitoring for Greater Strategic Outcomes
- Create Compliant Bridge and Quick Start Programs for Rare Disease
Innovation and Operations:
- Discover Hybrid and Alternative Patient Solutions Models to Best Support Patients and HCPs
- Utilize Predictive Analytics to Build a Better Patient Services Program
- Streamline Patient Education to Create Meaningful Communication
- Enhance Access, Reimbursement and Benefit Support Through Programming
Critical Insights on Industry Standards to Improve Program Performance
Industry thought leaders will gather and provide fresh perspectives on the most pressing issues. Garner invaluable insights from representatives of:
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- HealthWell Foundation
- Spero Therapeutics
- Zealand US
- Horizon Therapeutics
- Catalyst Pharmaceuticals
- And more!
Who Should Attend
This in-depth congress will benefit bio/pharmaceutical company leadership. Directors of Patient Services, Patient Support Programs, PAPs and related compliance obligations, specifically executives with responsibility and oversight concerning...
SPP Strategy & Innovation
National Accounts & Trade
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at Patient Support Services Congress
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact:
Karen Hanover: KarenH@informaconnectls.com | +1-617-290-6113
I highly recommend CBI's Patient Support Services Congress to anyone involved in commercial patient outreach programs. The content was current and relevant; the speakers were excellent, and the overall conference was well run and moderated.