June 6-8, 2023
Delivered as a Hybrid Event,
The Omni King Edward Hotel | Toronto, ON
Gain proven risk management strategies and conquer the unique compliance legal and ethics challenges facing Canadian life sciences professionals
Your exclusive opportunity to unite with industry peers across the healthcare landscape and stay on the pulse of the latest code considerations and regulatory updates impacting pharmaceutical and medical technology compliance
2023 ADVISORY BOARD | THE BIGGEST NAMES IN CANADIAN COMPLIANCE
Our speakers represented today's leading compliance professionals working exclusively within Canadian compliance and legal departments. PCC Canada 2023 attendees learned from 35+ speakers as they lead thought-provoking conversations to unearth insights, challenges, and trends to catapult life science professionals towards Canadian compliance excellence.
THE GO-TO COMPLIANCE & LEGAL EVENT FOR CANADIAN LIFE SCIENCES PROFESSIONALS:
INTERACTIVE AND INTIMATE CONVERSATIONS ON TOP-OF-MIND TOPICS:
- In-Depth Pre-Conference Workshop: Deep Dive into Recent Code Updates Shaping the Healthcare Compliance Landscape
- CCO Luminary Panel—Top Compliance Challenges and Trends Facing Industry Leaders
- Practicalities and Understandings for Risk in Social Media
- Touchpoint on Data Privacy Updates Across Canada
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Create a Culture of Inclusion through Health Equity and Business Continuity
THE ONLY CANADIAN COMPLIANCE EVENT UNITING A UNIQUE AUDIENCE:
The PCC Canada Team is hard at work recruiting the brightest minds in Life Sciences. The current list of confirmed industry leaders joining the 2023 faculty include:
- Innovative Medicines Canada
- Astellas Pharma Canada
- Rosy Sasso, Inc.
- Takeda Global Ethics and Compliance
- EMD Serono Inc.
- Integrated Pharma Services, Inc.
- Organon Canada
- Johnson & Johnson MedTech
- Johnson & Johnson Poland
- Roche Canada
CUSTOMIZE YOUR LEARNING EXPERIENCE WITH FOCUSED BREAKOUTS, INCLUDING KEY TOPIC AREAS:
- Dedicated Pharma & Med Tech breakouts
- What, Why, How – Compliance Considerations for Omni Channel Engagement
- Explore Changes within Procurement
- Understand the Importance of Soft Skills as a Compliance Leader
- Manage the Transition from Services to Solutions
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at PCC Canada 2023
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please email John Egan at JohnE@informaconnectls.com
PCC Canada Attendee
This was my first time attending the PCC Canada conference. I found it engaging, the topics were current and applicable, and I had a lot of great takeaways.