Private Debt Masterclass training course
Learn how to
- Examine debt valuation and the applied principles
- Assess structuring issues for private debt funds
- Examine the private debt investment process and form your own strategy
- Explore the significance of Environmental, Social and (corporate) Governance (ESG)
- Scrutinise the regulatory constraints
- Examine the application of private debt to commercial and development initiatives
- Gain an understanding of key terminology specific to private debt financing
Case studies and practical sessions
- Calculation of the yield to maturity for different scenarios to assess the implications and potential
- Real-life examples of impact investment initiatives, e.g. Energy Access Debt Fund
- Real-life examples of venture debt, e.g. EIB funding new ways to treat cancer
Engaging in continuous professional development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to up-skill or re-skill, regardless of occupation, age or educational level.
This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.
Why choose IFF Training?
Learn from the best
- Track Record - we have been delivering expert training to the banking, finance and energy sectors since 1991
- Innovation - our courses are continually reviewed so you can be sure they are focusing on the most current issues
- Knowledge - all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts so you can be confident you are learning from the best
- Small Class Sizes - to aid learning and increase your personal interaction with the trainer
- Value - we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately to gain a tangible return on your investment
Your digital badge
BROADCAST YOUR ABILITIES WHERE YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT.
Receive a digital badge on completion of your Masterclass in Risk Management course!
Powered by Credly, your IFF Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your qualification.
- Make your achievements, a permanent, verifiable part of your Social Media profiles
- Add your badge to an email signature, resume, or website
- Send your badge directly to a colleague, a recruiter or your employer with a customisable email and more!